Home >> Write for Virgin Islands Property and Yacht magazine
Write for Virgin Islands Property and Yacht magazine
Hello, if you would be interested to write for our magazine, get in touch!
Editor-in-Chief at aLookingGlass
Hailing from London, UK, Stephen graduated with a BA English Literature degree at the University of Southampton in 2007. Whilst employed, he completed the second draft of his 93,000 word novel ‘Fall from Grace’ among other writing projects and a variety of occupations - stephenlesliefrance.com/
Latest posts by Stephen Leslie France, Editor-in-Chief - aLookingGlass (see all)
Writer at aLookingGlass
Lauren graduated with an Honours B.A. in Media Studies from the University of Western Ontario in Canada. She has worked as a feature magazine writer, where many of her stories pertained to events, people, activities, and places in popular tourist destinations.
Latest posts by Lauren Charley (see all)
- DataLinker – An Innovation to Change Sailing Forever - March 30, 2016
- Caribbean’s Contemporary Man w/ Marco’s Men’s Clothier - March 30, 2016
- Weekend at White Bay - February 26, 2016
- Cocktails, music, and a vibe that says PASSION - February 26, 2016
- Kokomo – Living the Life by the Sea - February 26, 2016
Principal at Dougall Real Estate BVI
Bonnie has been a property owner and BVI resident since the mid 1980’s and in real estate since 1980. The views expressed in her BVI Property Forum column are exclusively her own and may not represent the view points of the Virgin Islands Property and Yacht magazine.
Latest posts by Bonnie Dougall (see all)
- The Final BVI Property Guide Tips - April 1, 2015
- The ‘MUST-KNOWS’ about Buying and Selling BVI Property - March 1, 2015
- Everything You Need To Know About BVI Property Purchase - January 21, 2015
- The Ultimate Quick-Stop Guide to BVI Property Purchase - November 25, 2014
Brian Duff, Broker - BVI Yacht Sales
With experience from owning a variety of yachts, sailing on almost every type of boat out there, and accumulating many thousands of miles on the race course or cruising, Brian has worked in the yacht industry for 18 years. He has an intricate knowledge of yachts and he applies this to help his clients fully understand the boats he sells.
Latest posts by Brian Duff, Broker - BVI Yacht Sales (see all)
Chris arrived in the BVI in 1992 to work for Sir Richard Branson on Necker Island. After several great years on Necker, Chris moved to Virgin Gorda and became involved in real estate sales and development, and vacation villa rentals and management as managing broker of Coldwell Banker.
Latest posts by Chris Smith (see all)
- Ventana – Contemporary Style at the Beach - June 18, 2017
- Outer Banks – Stylish luxury on the water - April 23, 2017
- St Bernard’s Hill House – Luxurious hilltop estate - March 29, 2017
- Stowaway – Function with fruitful finesse - February 27, 2017
- Casey Bay – Luxurious perfection in paradise - January 25, 2017
David A Gill, Marketing and Design Director - DGLifestyles.com
David A. Gill is the owner and Managing Director of Image Marketing Agency Limited and DGLifestyles.com. With over fifteen years of Marketing and Architectural Design experience, Mr. Gill continues to be a leader and change-agent in his industry.
Latest posts by David A Gill, Marketing and Design Director - DGLifestyles.com (see all)
- The Cost of Building Your Home - November 28, 2013
- 9 Nifty Tips to Increase the Value of Your BVI Property - November 5, 2013
- Eco Friendly Lighting in BVI Architectural Design - October 10, 2013
- A Challenging Commercial Architectural Design Project - August 26, 2013
Edward Childs, Director - Smiths Gore
Edward joined Smiths Gore in 1990 having trained with Savills in London in commercial property surveying. Edward established the commercial department at Smiths Gore and was instrumental in expanding the firm’s presence in the Caribbean region. He offers consulting to island and estate owners for establishing highest and best use development, based on the private island market in the Caribbean.
Latest posts by Edward Childs, Director - Smiths Gore (see all)
- The 2014 Optimism in the BVI Market - August 9, 2014
- “It’s Getting Better!” - March 17, 2014
- The BVI North Sound Success Story - February 3, 2014
- 7 Insider Facts You Wouldn’t Know About the Recession Impact on BVI Property Sales - November 27, 2013
- The Economics of Villa Rentals - October 30, 2013
Geoff Brooks, Curator - Virgin Islands Maritime Museum
Geoffrey is the curator of the Virgin Islands Maritime Museum. He pioneers and takes part in many of the initiatives related to the traditional art of sloop building.
Latest posts by Geoff Brooks, Curator - Virgin Islands Maritime Museum (see all)
- For the Love of Elsa Goveia - July 27, 2017
- Maritime Heritage Day at the Spring Regatta - April 23, 2017
- A Private Partnership with the College to Aid the Sloops - March 29, 2017
- Remembering Captain Kenneth Faulkner - February 27, 2017
- A Day to Remember Those Who Were Lost at Sea - October 4, 2016
Kelly is a psychotherapist, professional blogger at The Yummy Mummy Club, writer and speaker. She specialises in psychology and counselling with a passion for facilitating healthy relationships through her writing and counselling practice.
Latest posts by Kelly Bos, Therapist - 5 Doctors Medical and Wellness Services (see all)
- The Pack List and ‘Must-Sees’ for a Family Sailing Adventure - March 2, 2015
- Girls take a Grand BVI Charter Boat - October 31, 2013
Sara Sherman is a freelance writer, yogi and accidental island girl living in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Learn more and contact Sara via her website at www.SaraMSherman.com, and read more about her island adventures at www.IslandersFromIowa.com.